Survival MD is a 206 page guide, available as both physical book and ebook, it was written by a concerned citizen and a doctor for the layperson in medical training, specifically, its content covers what to do and how to treat an ill or injured person in a crisis or disaster situation when medical care may or may not be readily available.
Many people tend to overlook the medical preparedness aspect of survival because of it's difficulty or because they feel like they can rely on our current medical system and medical professionals to help them should the need arise.
The author compiled this information because of his own personal experience with the failings of the medical system during a crisis event.
His discovery was that the driving force behind death in these times of crises is death and infection. Armed with the medical knowledge of Dr. Sadhu, It is simply written so that anyone can understand it, and is illustrated with diagrams and examples to help further ensure complete understanding.
It shows the average layperson what to do and how to survive without medications that will be hard to obtain and it also includes an extra guide with the purchase on how to survive without medications that need to be taken on a regular basis, such as anti-inflammatory medications, or medications for high blood pressure.
Table of Contents
Who Is The Author?
The guide was written by Robert Grey and Dr. Radu Scurtu after Robert suffered a death in the wake of Hurricane Katrina that could have been easily prevented with appropriate medical care.
He spent years scouring the internet, searching for information that would help prevent such a tragedy from happening again in his life, as well as make a difference in others.
He discovered that his answer lay in Dr. Scurtu, a Romanian doctor who does not have the luxury of the high tech machinery and unlimited budgets such as that of American doctors and other first world countries to cure his patients.
After finding Dr. Scurtu, Robert asked him if he would be willing to publish his knowledge of disease diagnosis, prevention and cure for the general public's benefit.
He leapt at the chance, having wanted to publish the information for years and years, just never having the opportunity. Dr. Scurtu and Robert spent months compiling the information into what is now the book Survival MD.
What Is Included In The Program?
Survival MD is broken down into 18 chapters:
1. Why Prevention and Practice Makes Sense, 2. Specific Disease Preparedness, 3. Dental Preparedness, 4: Preparedness for Women: Sanitation and Hygiene, 5. List of Medications to Stockpile, 6. Buying Medical Response Kits, 7. Alternative Medicine, 8. Preparing for First Aid, 9. Emergency Sanitation, 10. What To Do When There Is No Doctor Around, 11. Medical Emergency Protocol, 12. Understanding CPR, 13. Common Illnesses in a Crisis, 14. Non Traumatic Illnesses, 15. Infectious Diseases, 16. Climate Specific Diseases, 17. How to Survive Without Prescriptions, 18. Prepper's Medical Reading List.
Every topic and every chapter are explained with excruciating detail, illustrated in depth with depictions of covered subjects as well as subtopics for each chapter.
A small idea of the covered material in the guide- tips on survival for months, even in the absence of medical professionals, advice on how to realign a dislocated shoulder, how to handle trash when services are gone, overview on the medical diagnosis formula called TeCaMoLo, and how to put together an appropriate first aid and disaster kit.
They graciously also include a 35 page report called “How to Live Without Prescription Medications” with the purchase and it alone is worth what the price of Survival MD is.
Armed with the knowledge of alternative remedies for many ailments can drastically alter what would quickly become a life or death situation without access to those necessary medications.
How Does It Work? Is It a Scam?
The aforementioned chapters breakdown necessary skills and techniques over the course of the guide. Each chapter teaches different ideas and techniques specific to the section.
In his introductory video, Robert suggests reading 10 minutes a day for 10 days to complete the book and to learn the techniques and absorb the information.
As with anything, practice makes perfect, therefore it would definitely be something that you would want to come back to and read again every so often.
In regards to the question of it being a scam- absolutely not. The sheer amount of true and accurate information they were able to contain within this short guide is staggering.
- All of the information in the guide is based on true life experience and research from Robert Grey and Dr. Radu Scurtu. What makes this guide different is that it combines experience with Dr. Scurtu's medical expertise and knowledge from treating his patients in a 3rd world country with limited access to technology.
- It goes over any and every type of disaster imaginable. It discusses what to do and how to keep yourself alive without the assistance of a medical professional should they be unavailable.
- It is a complete medical guide. It teaches how to identify a correct diagnosis, how to treat the affliction or ailment, and goes over alternative remedies to avoid the need for medications that may or may not be readily available. It covers how to put together a proper and complete first aid kit and how to remain healthy during a survival situation.
- They also offer a 60 day full money back guarantee for those who have tried it out and are not satisfied with the guide.
Who Is The Ideal Candidate For This Guide?
Anyone who has the desire to learn the skills provided in the guide. It should be noted however, that while this guide is extremely comprehensive and is touted as one of the best, if not THE best courses on medical survival out there, it's not meant as a replacement for a medical care professional should one be necessary.
It's a guide for when one is not available to you in a disaster situation. Are the skills learned in the guide helpful? Certainly, but they should not be viewed as an end to requiring professional help when needed.
Does It Work?
Absolutely. The coursework provided is a life-changing piece of material that will serve you even in every day life.
In conclusion, I would recommend this guide to anyone that has the desire to learn the necessary skills to handle the medical emergencies that are almost definitely going to arise in a disaster situation, whether it be injury or illness.
The guide is very well written and easy to read, making it suitable for just about anybody wanting to be prepared for any type of crises that may unexpectedly strike in the future.
It is well worth the cost and well worth having in any prepper's library.